Able to hold huge load weights, the dura crib® 1/2 and full "THE SLAB" cribbing blocks are active blocking product used when a person is working on or near a structure or work piece being stabilised. The dura crib 1/2 and full "THE SLAB" cribbing blocks are fit for purpose certified load rated jacking and stabilising blocks with a working load limit (WLL) of 6.0MPa - 60.8kg/cm2 – 865psi and maximum working load capacity of 55,000 kg for the 1/2 and 110,000kg for the full evenly spread across the entire load bearing areas of the blocks.
The pyramid profile on two surfaces provide a secure base and top that interlock at any angle. Positive interlocking by gravity and friction provide stability and safe load bearing capacity when used in stacks. Excellent as a single jacking block or in solid cribbing stacks with huige load bearing capacity.
The dura crib 1/2 and full "THE SLAB" cribbing block is a safer alternative to timber dunnage and blocks used in jacking and stabilising task. Made from recycled plastic to a repeatable formula, strict manufacturing process and quality controls ensure product uniformity. Being made from recycled material is great for the environment and ensures the product meets full sustainability.
Benefits of dura crib® The Slab Super Crib:
- Certified load rated capacity
- Ultra strength black Working Load Limit (WLL) 60.8Kg/cm2
- Tested under the guidance of AS1170.0.2002 and AS2498.3.1998
- Comprehensive Technical Data Sheets (TDS) available
- 100% recycled high density polyethylene (HDPE) construction for durability
- Resistant to fuels, oils and most common chemicals
- Will not splinter or rot
- Sturdy lanyard for ease of handling
- Operating Temperature range -40°C to +80°C
- 50 year warranty against splitting, rotting, absorption, termites and mould