- Glisten PC will not leave brush marks and will dry in less than 1 hour, but will take 3 or 4 days to reach maximum hardness.
- When Glisten PC is first dry to the touch, it will appear very soft.
- Avoid touching it for several days until becomes hard and tough.
- Accidental contact could damage the surface before full cure has taken place.
- Like many other POR 15 coatings, Glisten PC is a moisture cured coating, which means it is strengthened by exposure to moisture.
- It won't crack, chip, peel or yellow and is flexible.
Typical transport industry applications -
- Pressure Vessels
- Bull bars
- Fuel tanks
- Aluminium tanker bodies
- Alloy wheels
- Inlet manifolds
- Stainless steel
To view more information about Glisten PC Clear Coat please click here