Analog style knobs and controls combined with a smart Autoset function make this oscilloscope easy to use. Advanced triggering, automatic measurements and FFT functions provide you with many options to debug your circuits.
Additionally, the instrument comes with PC Software that lets you easily capture, analyze and document waveforms and measurement results. The 2530 is an ideal education and training tool and also well suited for applications in service and repair.
- 25 MHz bandwidth, 250MSa/s sample rate
- One touch automatic setup for ease of use (Auto)
- 4000 point record length for each channel
- Cursors with readouts
- Eleven automatic measurements
- FFT standard plus 4 additional math functions
- Extensive Trigger capabilities including Pulse Width and line-selectable Video trigger
- Save/Recall setup and waveform data
- Transfer waveform data, screen shots and measurement results to a Windows #PC via USB port. Analyze measurement results “off-line” or in real-time