Australia’s #1 Industrial B2B Marketplace
3D Printer for Sale - ZPrinter 650
Used 3D printer for sale, price reduced for a quick sale. The ZPrinter 650 3D Colour Printer is primarily used for printing 3D concept models in true colour. You develop it, model it, print it, and then hold it in your hands.
The ZPrinter 650 3D Colour Printer fits easily into any office or school environment. Quiet, safe and odour free, it includes a unique, built-in finishing station, creating an integrated, all-in-one 3D printing system. It is highly automated and easy to use.
- Automated setup and self monitoring
- Automated powder loading and recycling
- Requires minimal training and no expertise
- Intuitive control panel makes operation simple
Due to the large build size the Z650 allows you to print both large models and high quantities quickly in true colour.
- Build Speed: 2 - 4 layers per minute
- Build Size: 10" x 15" x 8" (254 x 381 x 203 mm)
- Layer Thickness: User selectable at the time of printing; 0.0035"-0.004" (.089-.102 mm)
- Material Options: High performance composite
- Resolution: 600 x 540 dpi
- Number of Print Heads: 5 (clear, black, cyan, magenta, yellow)
- Equipment Dimensions: 74" x 29" x 57" (188 x 74 x 145 cm)
- Equipment Weight: 750 lbs. (340 kg)
- System Software: Z Corporation’s proprietary software accepts solid models in STL, VRML, PLY and 3DS file formats as input.
ZPrint software features 3D viewing, text labelling, and scaling functionality. The software runs on Microsoft Windows* NT, 2000 Professional, XP Professional and Vista.
The ZPrinter 650 comes with the following accessories:
- ZPrint 7.9.1/ Edit 3.2/ Pro 1.1 software
- PC (XP Windows operating system), Monitor, Keyboard, Mouse, cables
- 3 - 14kg Eco Drums zp150 powder (approx 42,120cm3 build material)
- 3 - 1ltr zb61 Black Binder Solution
- 2 - 1ltr zb61 Clear Binder Solution
- 1 - 1ltr zc6 Cleaning Solution
- 9 - HP11 Black Ink Cartridges
- 1 of each Magenta, Yellow & Cyan Binder Solution
- 2 Waste Trays, Post Processing equipment
- Machine Packing Crate
Price: Reduced for Quick Sale, $49,990 +GST ONO
Manufacture date: May 2009
Contact Name: Bruce Smith
Contact Number: 0412 218 667
Location of Item: Modbury, South Australia