3M™ Polyurethane Adhesive Sealants | The Power Line
A powerful line of high performance polyurethane adhesives and sealants.
Now, advanced chemistries from 3M, a world leader in adhesive technology, give you powerful alternatives for bonding, filling, sealing, waterproofing and more.
3M Polyurethane adhesives and sealants are advances, one part formulations that require no mixing or special application tools.
3M's Power Line products cure with atmospheric moisture to form durable, resilient, long-lasting bonds ideal for:
- Truck trailer, bus and other vehicle panel mounting
- Concrete sealing and expansion joint filling
- Marine OEM deck-to-hull joining, through hull fastening, deck fitting and more
- Marine and speciality vehicle window bonding and glazing
- Roof flashings, through-wall pipe and cable sealing and other construction applications
- Many other applications in a wide range of industries.
Easy to use. Tough to beat.
Some industries rely on rivets, screws, bolts and welds for the majority of their fastening. But mechanical fasteners are often limited to heavier materials of similar construction and create stress points and areas where corrosion can form.
In addition, low-tech adhesives simply aren’t designed for tough industrial applications. 3M's Power Line adhesives and sealants can actually out-perform mechanical fasteners - with none of the drawbacks you may have experienced with other adhesives.