Leading architects, engineers and contractors can use 3D Prototyping from conceptual design through to construction.
From massing models printed directly from CAD, to iterations of detail components for a design study, 3D Prototyping are the fastest, most cost effective way to fabricate complex geometries in high definition colour.
3D Prototyping enables you to output high-quality terrain, urban and subsurface maps in hours at very low cost.
How to Print GIS Data:
- Chose the level of detail and area you want to model
- Determine the size and scale of the model (how will the model be displayed)
- Export a VRML/PLY file for 3D printing from GIS software
- DEM (digital elevation model)
- Colour Image (Orthorectified, registered to the DEM. Satellite, Aerial, Annotation, Chloropleth)
- Forward 3D model of VRML file onto 3D Prototyping.