3GB Unified Messaging
(1 single platform for EMAIL, FAX, SMS and VMS).
Function and Department based messaging
Function and Department based messaging means that messages are sent and received based upon a department or a function (Not the user's email address) and directly received or sent within the customers database file.
Upon received messages the case owner, the department/function members are all notified. (You can run your entire company with 1 single email address and let the Messaging Engine take care of the rest.)
Database Integrated Unified Messaging
Database Integrated Unified Messaging means that all messages sent to a customer and from that customer are AUTOMATICLLY stored in that customers database file.
All messages sent from everyone within the 3GB organisation and all messages received from that customer by anybody within the 3GB organisation are automatically saved in that customers database file and managed by the 3GB Unified Messaging System. (i.e. Email, Fax, SMS & VMS)
This enables everybody within the 3GBusiness to view the ENTIRE correspondence within the customer file. (Based on Permission Rights)
3G Unified Messaging - Database Integrated Unified Messaging
- Centralise and manage un-allocated FES and voice mail messages
- Active Message Control
- Control actions and work items (never forget another action)
- Single Platform
- View, Edit, Create, Send & Receive FES messages with the 3G Messaging Clients
- Auto Attach
- All FES messages received and sent are auto attached to the customer file.
- Messaging Templates
- Design templates for Fax, Email, SMS, Letters & Quotes
- Company Search
- Search actions, tasks, sent and received FESQL to and from company
- 360° Messaging
- Access all sent and received FESQL from anyone to anyone
To Know More about 3GB Unified Messaging Please click here