These sensors are ISO 21501-4 compliant and count particles in four size channels (sensitivity, size channels, and flow rate are model dependent). Power over Ethernet (PoE) is the default power configuration utilizing a PoE router or injector. There is also a single option board for 24 VDC input power and 4-20 mA signal outputs (4 particle outputs, 1 status output).
An Airnet II 4-Channel Sensor includes a sampling probe and a standard mounting bracket. These units require external vacuum source with greater than 12 in. Hg vacuum. Standard outputs are Ethernet (to Facility Net or Pharmaceutical Net software), OPC, Modbus TCP, or 4-20 mA (optional). A two-color LED laser and flow status indicator is located on the top of the sensor. The exterior surface is made of polycarbonate. All units include a 3 year warranty.
The Airnet II 4-Channel particle sensor makes easy, cost-effective cleanroom monitoring simple. These particle sensors offer a small footprint, unparalleled performance, and data transmission capabilities while meeting ISO 21501-4.
Installation is simplified using Power over Ethernet (PoE) or configured with an optional 24 VDC input to accept distributed power from an in-house system.
Standard communication capabilities include Ethernet communications to interface with Pharmaceutical Net or Facility Net, OPC, Modbus TCP, or optional 4-20 mA output.
Data integrity is maintained through the use of a data queue feature that continues to gather data even if communication is lost. To assure proper flow conditions and vacuum system operation, these units incorporate a dynamic flow-sensing system that will alarm with a 15% change in flow conditions.
Benefits of 4 Channel Particle Sensor - Airnet II
- Reduce Defects
- Real-time monitoring of defect-causing particles
- Proven technology provides reliable and accurate data
- Users can react immediately to particle contamination events
- Meets ISO 21501-4
- Increase Productivity
- Data queue maintains data integrity if communication is lost
- Interfaces with Facility Net or Pharmaceutical Net software for comprehensive management of cleanroom conditions
- Trend analysis
- Low-cost solution for multipoint monitoring
- Small footprint and flexible mounting options make it easy to install in cleanrooms and minienvironments
- Easy to clean/wipe down; designed to minimize particle traps
- Rugged, chemical-resistant Polycarbonate enclosure
- Long-life laser diode
- Dynamic flow sensing system alarm shuts down laser if instrument flow deviates15%
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) simplifies installations
- OPC or Modbus TCP communications easily utilized
- Optional 24 VDC input / 4-20 mA output configurations available
Applications of 4 Channel Particle Sensor - Airnet II
- Cleanroom monitoring
- Dedicated monitoring of critical locations
- Multi-location monitoring
For more information on 4 Channel Particle Sensor - Airnet II, please contact Kenelec Scientific.