High Power PoE for SOHO PoE Applications
The PLANET HPOE-460 is the next generation 4-Port Gigabit High Power PoE injector Hub, featuring both IEEE 802.3af and High Power IEEE 802.3at PoE standard that combines up to 30 Watts power output and data per port over one CAT 5/5e/6 Ethernet cable. The HPOE-460 is designed specifically to satisfy the growing demand of higher power consuming network PD (powered devices) such as PTZ (Pan, Tilt & Zoom) / Speed Dome IP cameras, multi-channel (802.11a/b/g/n) wireless LAN access points and other network devices in SOHO and SMB network applications.
The IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet pre-standard is defined to provide each PoE device maximum up to 30 Watts input power which is double amount of PoE power than conventional 802.3af PoE PSE. The IEEE 802.3at PoE pre-standard is an ideal solution to fulfill the high power requirements directly via the RJ-45 Port interface. Compliant with IEEE 802.3at, the HPOE-460 possesses stronger power capability than the existing 802.3af PoE PSE.
Quick and Easy PoE Network Deployment
With 4 10/100/1000Base-T Gigabit Ethernet ports, the HPOE-460 supports 52V DC power for any remote 802.3af / 802.3at powered device (PD) without affecting data transmission performance. Supports PoE power budget of 120 Watts, the HPOE-460 provides sufficient 15.4 / 30.8 Watts PoE power up to 4 remote PD devices. It offers a cost-effective and quick solution to upgrade network system to IEEE 802.3af / IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet system without replacing the existing Ethernet Switch. There are 8 RJ-45 STP ports on the front panel of the HPOE-460, in which 4 ports in the right direction function as "Data input" and the other half in left direction function as "PoE (Data and Power) output". The4 "PoE (Data and Power) output” ports are also the power injectors that transmit DC voltage to the CAT. 5/5e/6 cable and transfer data and power simultaneously between the Injectors and Splitters.
- 8-Port RJ-45
- 4 -Port 10/100/1000Mbps "Data input"
- 4 -Port 10/100/1000Mbps "Data + Power output"
Power over Ethernet
- Complies with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet standard
- IEEE 802.3at and IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet Mid-Span PSE
- Provides DC 52V power over RJ-45 Ethernet cable to IEEE 802.3at / 802.3af compliant devices (up to 4 PD devices)
- PoE power up to 30.8 Watts (802.3at PoE) / 15.4 Watts (802.3af PoE) for each PoE port
- Remote power feeding up to 100m
- Full power support for each PoE port
- Automatically detect the powered device (PD)
- Circuit protection prevents power interference between ports
- 100~240V AC, 50/60Hz, 2A universal power supply adapter with DC 52V / 2.31A power output
- Desktop palm size, wall mountable
- LED indicator power input indication
- FCC Part 15 Class B, CE
- Plug & play
- IEEE 802.3 10Base-T
- IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX
- IEEE 802.3ab 1000Base-T
- IEEE 802.3at pre-standard Power over Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet