In most cases, an LED light bar will give more light output than a pair (or even 2 pairs) of halogen or HID spotties, and are far less obtrusive on the front of the vehicle. These dual row LED light bars feature high quality Osram LEDs with extremely optically efficient lenses, to ensure the maximum light is collected from the LEDs and driven forward for maximum beam distance.
Built with powdercoated aircraft grade 6063 extruded aluminium, with unbreakable Lexan polycarbonate front lens and Gore-Tex breather to achieve the IP68 waterproof rating - they are very tough. Fitted with combination spot & flood "driving" beam, and features 316 grade stainless hardware.
Available in 20" (SL-3982) and 40" (SL-3984) sizes.
- IP68 waterproof
- 50,000 hour life
- High quality PWM thermal management electronics
Specifications for SL-3984:
- Beam pattern: Combination flood & spot
- Beam distance: SL-3982: 1163m
- Lumen output: 16,800
- LED type: 80x Osram
- Equivalent halogen lamp: >1200W
- Input voltage: 9-36VDC
- Input current: 14.9A(12VDC), 6A(24VDC)
- Operating temp: -40ºC - 60ºC
- Dimensions: 1060(W) x 82(H) x 89(D)mm, without brackets