These self contained, motorised spray units have been built to exacting standards. They come as a complete unit, ready to slip onto the tray of your truck or ute.
TTi has a range of pump and regulator sizes to ideally suit your application.
Features and benefits of the TTi FireAttack 400L Short Field Spray Unit include:
- Filtration system with check valve for easy on site maintenance and rigid steel frame with handling bars for secure lifting and tying down.
- Units have been fully galvanised for durability.
- Optional features include: Quick fill kit, and 6m heavy duty polyethylene spray boom complete with nozzles and mounting hardware.
- UV stabilised polyethylene tank for long life, with 15 year warranty
- Pressure relief bypass fitted to tank ensures pump remains cool when in operation. Excess pressure returns to tank
- Engineer approved positive pin mount system ensures operator safety
- Calibration markings on tank show liquid level
- Fitted with Ball Baffle Safety System to prevent liquid surge
- Heavy duty hose reel with 36m x 19mm hose, safety locking catch and adjustable twist type fire fighting nozzle
- Reliable, genuine GX160 Honda engine coupled with 490L/min Aussie Fire Chief pump
Optional Quick Fill Kit:
- Max flow 80L/min at 15bar
- 6m of 38mm suction hose
- Venturi anti-pollution suction head
- In-line floating filter