5000 Series Programmable
EXTECH’s new 5000 Series Programmable DC Electronic Load is the only Electronic Load with CC/CR/CV modes that can be linked without a computer.
It features 100 programmable memory locations and sequential test setup capability. Set CV, CC, CR, DCC and SHORT in operating modes, and set automatic High and Low limits for test quality assurance.
In response to customer demand, EXTECH now provides two new models: 5211 (250W & 50W/60V/50A & 5A) and 5160 (600W/60V/120A) are now available in addition to model 5130 (300W/60V/60A) and 5210(300W/60V/30A & 30A
- 5000 Series Programmable DC Electronic Load
- Large 128 × 64 Graphic LCD displaying parameters and test results.
- 16-bit high precision voltage/current measurement enhances the measurement accuracy.
- Programmable 100 memories and sequential tests setup for better efficiency of test.
- Dynamic loading with speed up to 10KHz.
- Minimum input resistance allowing load to sink high current at low voltage.Only need 1V to draw rated current.
- Able to set CV, CC, CR, DCC and SHORT in operating modes.
- High and Low limit settings for automatic judgment for test quality assurance.
- Up to 8 channels in one mainframe and parallel load modules up to 1200W.
- Built-in GPIB & RS232 interface capability to form an automatic test system for quad-modules system cabinet.
- Over voltage protected (OVP), over current protected (OCP), over power protected (OPP), over temperature protected (OTP), reversion voltage protected (REV) functions.
To Know More about 5000 Series Programmable DC Electronic Load Please click here