- Response times < 5 or 7 ms
- Accuracies <±0.05%* or <±0.1% of span
- Temperature coefficients <±0.01% of span/°C
- 3 or 4 port 2.5 kVAC galvanic isolation
- I.S. approvals: FM Div.2, ATEX Zone 2, IECEx Zone 2 [mount in]
- Polarity-protected terminals and supply *
- Easy configuration via DIP-switches or display with adapter
- Supply via power rail, terminals or loop power
- Factory-calibrated measurement ranges *
- Uniquely flexible supply voltage: 24 VDC ±30% *
- Loop supply >17 V / 20 mA *
- Output load impedance: 600 Ω *
*Unique to PR Electronics
There are products designed for factory automation and products designed for process automation... and then there are the slim converters and isolators of the 3100 series that cover it all!
Isolators and converters for RTD, TC, potentiometer,(Listed separately) mA and V signals Designed for DIN rail or power rail mounting.
Slender design and budget-friendly prices do not suffice when the aim is an outstanding product. Therefore, we have equipped the 3100 series with three additional advantages: user-friendliness, flexibility and razor sharp technical specifications.