7630 Touch Current Tester
The new 7630 Touch Current Tester is the best choice for any type of Touch Current test. With 7 built-in measuring devices (MD’s), the 7630 tests your products for compliance with most international safety standards, including earth leakage, enclosure leakage, patient applied part leakage, and auxiliary leakage.
An additional external MD port is supplied for customers that wish to use their own MD. This tester measures in both peak and RMS, with a bandwidth from DC-1MHz. A BNC port is included for convenient connection to an external voltage meter or oscilloscope.
With a 10kVA / 40A maximum input specification, the 7630 is perfect for testing a wide variety of products, including IT, household appliances, and audio/visual equipment.
- Link with other EXTECH safety tester to form a 6-in-1 safety test system. (ACW/ DCW/ IR/ GB/ RUN/ TC)
- Enhanced 320 x 240 Graphic LCD display. Display the measured voltage, touch current and test time in the screen at the same time.
- Wide measurement bandwidth DC~1MHZ. Completely satisfy the requirement of IEC 60990.
- Optional max touch current of measure in IEC60065. Max measurement of touch current is 75mA peak /35mA RMS.
- Built-in 7 kinds of common measuring devices and an external MD circuit connection also available. The tester is full compliance to various agencies standard.
- With BNC port MD can be linked with other meters with external voltage meter or oscillograph it is convenient for verifying the circuit of MD.
- Able to verify MD circuit directly and conveniently. This function is in accordance with the requirement of IEC 60990.
- Selectable measurement points of the MD leakage current example IEC 60065 requirement to measure U1 & U2.
- Max capacity of load is 10KVA/40A RMS. Allow to endure a 250A peak current instead of being shortcut to protect.
- Run Test Module is optional .Able to measure power, voltage, current, power factor.
- Built-in USB-A interface , it is convenient for clients that the tester can storage 100 thousand records of datum.
To Know about 7630 Touch Current Tester Please click here