Whether you're a serious 4WD off-roader, long haul truckie, or just want to be king of the "spotlight game", these 8" LED driving lights are ultimate choice for lighting up the road. With each light generating over 10,000 lumens of brilliant, cool white light, you will be illuminating well over 1km of the road ahead with a pair fitted to your rig.
The main body is constructed with die cast aluminium alloy (ADC12) to act as a heat sink for the LEDs, with anodized polyester black powdercoat for a tough and durable finish. For final protection the front lens cover is made of unbreakable Lexan® polycarbonate to defend against the odd rock, tree branch or roof. Of course, being LED you get all the other benefits such as complete shock and vibration resistance (a must on bumpy outback roads), 50,000 hour life expectancy and instant ON/OFF operation. And of course, the whole unit is completely dust and waterproof to IP68 with a Gore-Tex® breather to avoid internal condensation. Sold individually.
- IP68 waterproof
- 50,000 hour life
- High quality LED electronics
- Thermal management circuitry
- Beam pattern: SL-3990 driving (spot/flood), SL-3992 spot
- Beam distance: SL-3990 980m, SL-3992 1150m
- Lumen output: 10,140
- LED type: 13 x 10W Cree® XM-L
- Equivalent Halogen: >750W
- Input voltage: 9-36VDC
- Operating temp: -40ºC - 60ºC
- Dimensions: 200(dia.)mm
- Current Draw: 11A at 12V, 5A at 24V