8030 Series Tractors
Thunderous Power & Striking Performance
Take command of thunderous new power and striking performance with the all-new John Deere 8030 Series. The power, performance, and versatility of this rugged new tractor is ideal for today's large farms.
The unprecedented lineup provides a horsepower increase for each 8030 Series Wheel model when compared to the 8020 Series. There are five models in 132 to 205 PTO kW power range (180 – 275 PTO hp).
8030T models increase hp for each model; however, there is no 8530T. There are three models - 149, 175 and 190 PTO kW (200, 235, and 255 PTO hp).
Styling enhancements (wheel and tracks)
The tilt-hood design that includes bold new styling is incorporated into the tractor cooling system. Incorporation has improved forward visibility and kept the wasp-waist design and has not changed the overall hood width for superior row-crop visibility.
9.0 L (550 cu. in.) PowerTech Plus engine with 4-valve head (wheel and tracks)
The John Deere PowerTech Plus 9.0 L (548 cu. in) 4-valve per cylinder engine is an all-new, “clean sheet” design that uses the latest engine technology to deliver more power, usable torque, and increase fuel efficiency.
Key engine features:
- Variable Geometry Turbocharger (VGT) for fuel efficiency and quick load response
- Four valves per cylinder head improve airflow and combustion efficiency
- Electric fuel pump self-bleeds air after fuel filters are changed
- 2100 rpm is rated speed
- Peak torque is 1500 rpm; less rpm change provides 35% quicker response to peak torque
- Cooled Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) for today’s cleaner exhaust emission requirements and minimal impact on efficiency
- Engine sound levels are decreased via pilot fuel injection feature
Improvements in operating efficiency with Vari-Cool system (wheel and track)
The 8030 Series cooling package and patented fan drive system replaces the viscous and vistronic systems used previously. The cooling fan and its drive are very important for precise control of cooling at various cooling requirements.
Precise control means the cooling fan is only taking the horsepower required for normal operation.
Infinitely Variable Transmission (IVT) for productivity and smoothness (wheel only)
The Infinitely Variable Transmission (IVT) is available on all wheel tractors. Productivity will be enhanced by the IVT’s ability to automatically adapt to the power and speed requirements of virtually any implement.
The 0 – 42 km/h speed range is performed smoothly. Forward/reverse shuttle shifts are without jarring. This is a massive transmission that aligns with the new level of horsepower available.
CommandCenter provides information while operating and settings (wheel and track tractors)
CommandCenter provides increased functionality including fuel usage, hitch settings, customisable functions, counters, and tractor systems information. Setup and operation of the CommandCenter is similar to the 7020 Series large-frame tractors.
8030 Series tractors are GreenStar ready to take advantage of John Deere precision farming
- 8130 Series Tractor (132 kW / 180 hp)
- 8230 Series Tractor (149 kW / 200 hp)
- 8330 Series Tractor (168 kW / 225 hp)
- 8430 Series Tractor (186 kW / 250 hp)
- 8530 Series Tractor (205 kW / 275 hp)
- 8230T Series Track Tractor (149 kW / 200 hp)
- 8330T Series Track Tractor (175 kW / 235 hp)
- 8430T Series Track Tractor (190 kW / 255 hp)
To Know More about 8030 Series Tractors Please click here