The new Millsom Material Handling range of Schmalz GmbH "VacuMaster 90°" Sheet lifters is an upgrade of the "VacuMaster-Horizontal" model.
- The key difference being that the "VacuMaster 90°" allows your product to be lifted and swivelled through 90°.
In many everyday productions or handling applications, your product may not only need lifting in a horizontal position but swivelled through to 90° This can become extremely useful when loading, for example, a CNC machine or transferring your product to a paint trolley for further processing
The new "90°" range is now driven by an electric linear drive providing shudder-free rotation and is available with four load capacities from 75 to 500 kg. It also comes in two models the "Basic" and "Comfort" with each providing a different level of operator control features.
Other features of the new Vacumaster 90° include:
- Lower overall height due to compact design
- Shorter cycle times due to high turning speed
- Turning drive retains its position even if the power fails
Applications of Vacumaster- 90° Sheet Lifters:
The "Vacumaster 90°" is handy for a variety of operational applications including: assembly, machining, storage and quality control inspection and can be used to lift sheet metal and glass, metal plate and laminate sheets of MDF or particle board.
The VacuMaster range of sheet lifters allows more control and greater functionality further increasing work place safety and reducing operator stress and fatigue.
- All Millsom Vacuum Lifters are designed and manufactured in accordance with "AS4991-2004- Lifting Devices"