AC Voltage Stabilisers | Servo Dot
Servo Dot is a highly reliable and efficient automatic AC Voltage Stabiliser which provides a continuous regulated AC output voltage even with a wide variation in input supply voltage.
Available in single phase 230V / 240V and three phase 400V / 415V with capacities ranging from 2 Kva up to 2000 Kva.
The Servo Dot - AV Voltage Stabiliser consists of a motor driven variable auto transformer - Dimmer Dot, buck-boost transformer and a solid state electronic control unit.
Features of the AC Voltage Stabiliser - Servo Dot
- Very good Power Factor
- Maintains Sine Wave Purity
- High efficiency, better than 96%
- High accuracy of + 1%
Optional feature of the AC Voltage Stabiliser - Servo Dot
- Low and high voltage input voltage alarms
Applications of the AC Voltage Stabiliser - Servo Dot
- Long time tests of electrical equipment
- Power supplies in computer, communication equipment, medical equipment, precision measuring instruments, CNC machines, etc.
- Aging tests in chemical processes, light bulbs, vacuum tubes and gas tubes
For further information about AC Voltage Stabilisers - Servo Dot visit Australian Rectifiers at http://www.australianrectifiers.com.au
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the Australian Rectifiers team will respond directly.