AUTOBIN IBC (Intermediate Bulk Containers) Systems
AUTOBIN represents the new generation economy model IBC (Intermediate Bulk Containers) systems for powders and granules, used for all chemicals, food items and pharmaceutical products.
- A much more versatile option to using conventional silos and hoppers that provide great flexibility for present and future needs.
- A means of temporary storage; a system that grows with your business.
- Consider the advantage for sampling and quality control - mark and release.
- The versatility available for contract packaging.
- Transport between suppliers and users plants, to and from mixers etc
Features of AUTOBIN IBC (Intermediate Bulk Containers) Systems:
- Fully automatic wash stations maybe added.
- Automation possible for both filling and emptying.
- Storage of products in a totally sealed environment.
- Could be kept under a nitrogen blanket.
- Ease of filling and emptying, with the potential of accurate weigh out.
- Partial emptying is possible, allows for removal of IBC from the discharge station.
- Capacities usually from 1000 to 3000 litre.
- Stainless steel, Polythene, or mild steel containers.
For further information about AUTOBIN IBC (Intermediate Bulk Containers) Systems visit Kockums Bulk Systems at http://www.kockumsbulk.com.au
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the Kockums Bulk Systems team will respond to your enquiry directly.
Providing Solutions To The Process Industry
SuperiorPak Chemical Storage IBC E1664ASend Request
Liquatex Polyethylene IBC Spill PalletsSend Request
Intermediate Bulk Container (IBC) / Overpallet Liquid Filling Machine | Accu-PakSend Request
Flexible Screw Conveyors for Difficult-to-Convey MaterialsSend Request
Blow Moulding Machines - Linear System | SIPA - SFL2 SeriesSend Request
Containment Pallets for IBC Containers | New PIG® PAK736Send Request