Accessories - Eutech
Accessories for all your testing applications.
Buffer and Calibration Solutions
Packed in 480 ml durable plastic bottles. Available solutions:
- Buffer & Calibration for pH
- Buffer & Calibration for ORP
- Buffer & Calibration for Conductivity
- Buffer & Calibration for TDS
- ISE Calibration Standards
- Re-filling Electrolyte Solutions
- Suitable for all waterproof Testrs and EcoTestrs
- Protect your meter or take it anywhere with handy belt-loop
Calibration Sachets (20 x 20 ml Per Box)
Economical NIST traceable sachets that are accurate and convenient to use.
- Vacuum-packed to protect against light, air and other contaminants.
- 3 simple steps: Insert electrode into sachet, calibrate and rinse.
- Available for pH, Conductivity and TDS
Buffer Tablets (Box of 100 Tablets) - For Use With Testers Only
pH buffer tablets, ideal for small volume of pH buffers needed to calibrate pocket pH testers.
- Dissolves easily in a beaker of fresh distilled water or quick calibration.
- For calibrations of up to ±0.1pH accuracy.
Precision pH/mV Simulator
Handy, easy-to-use tool for testing accuracy of pH & mV meters. Pocket-sized pH simulator with simple push-button operation. Includes 1GΩ high impedance test, BNC-BNC connector and a low battery indicator.
Electrode Stand with Swivel Arm
- Allows free-hand operation.
CyberComm 6000 21 CFR Part 11 Application Software
For CyberScan Bench pH 6000, PC 6000, pH 6500, CON 6000,
DO 6000, PC 6500, PCD 6500
Lightweight, portable printer connects easily to your meter via an RS232 outlet. Ideal for data-recording and report generation.
Enables communication between the meters and PCs/printers with no infrared capabilities.
Vibration Sensor | Non-Contact | Vibrometer AccessoriesSend Request
Electrical Installation Testing Accessories - Electro-PJPSend Request
BITE 2 & BITE 2P - Battery Impedance Test EquipmentSend Request
Signal Conditioning System from Bestech Australia P/LSend Request
High Voltage Insulation Tester | MI 3202 Giga Ohm 5kVSend Request
Force Gauge Display | Dacell FGASend Request