Adhesive | Acrifix® 190
Supplied by: Acrylic Technologies Australia
The Acrifix® 190 is a two-component polymerization adhesive.
- Preferably used for bonding acrylic (PMMA), i.e. PLEXlGLAS® GS, PLEXIGLAS® XT or parts made from PLEXIGLAS® moulding compound, with one another, but also for other materials such as ABS, CAB, PS, PVC, SMS, UP and wood.
- The cured joints are almost colourless.
- Viscosity; Brookfield II/12/20°C: 1800± 200 mPa•s
- Density/20°C: ˜1.02 g/cm3
- Refractive index nD20: ˜ 1.44
- Colour: clear, slightly purplish
- Flash point DIN 53213: ˜ 10°C
- Solids content: 31 ± 1%
- Storage stability: 2 years after filling, if correctly stored
For more information about Acrifix® 190 Adhesive please click here