Asset Protection System - Ball-fence plus Menni
Supplied by: Barrier Group
Menni is a set of super tough injection moulded modules that plug together like giant Lego™ in any combination.
Applications include protecting physical assets by preventing vehicles from coming into contact with them. Alternatively, when used with Ball-fence, Menni prevents the encroachment of forklifts and other vehicles into pedestrian zones, while protecting the Ball-fence.
Menni is manufactured in Australia from high tech Linear Low Density Polyethylene (LLDPE) with solid hi-vis safety yellow colour. The super tough impact absorbing modules won't fade, rot, rust or crack and have built-in reflectors for low light environments.
Value Features of Asset Protection System - Ball-fence plus Menni
- Designed, developed and manufactured in Australia
- Designed to comply with AS1657:1992 for walkways
- Solid colour, UV stabilised
- Supplied with all fixings and connectors
- Slip resistant feature moulded into top surface
- Modular components allows modification or replacement at any time
- Total flexibility with endless applications
Specifications of Asset Protection System - Ball-fence plus Menni
- Menni modular asset protection system
- Material: Injection moulded Linear Low Density Polyethylene (LLDPE)
- Finish: Solid colour - Hi-vix safety yellow
- Dimensions: H100 x W150mm x L540mm
- Weight: Approx. 4Kgs per metre
- No. of fixings: 2 per module (supplied)
- Connector/plugs: 3 per module (supplied)