Atmospheric Profile System | AP200 CO2/H2O
The AP200 is a complete, integrated CO2 and H2O atmospheric profile system.
It measures carbon dioxide (CO2) and water vapor (H2O) concentration from up to eight intakes, which are normally spaced along the height of a tower to give a vertical profile.
The AP200 is often used in conjunction with an eddy-covariance system to measure the storage term and give a more complete measure of the surface gas exchange.
- Provides a fully integrated system
- Requires only 13 W (average at 25°C and 12 Vdc)
- Contains a Campbell Scientific CR1000 Measurement and Control Datalogger
- Automatically performs CO2 span and zero
- Automated temperature and pressure control
- Datalogger program included