Austmine 2013 International Conference & Exhibition
14/11/2012 - Austmine 2013 International Conference & Exhibition is Australia’s premier mining innovation and technology event.
Held biennially, Austmine 2013 will be staged in Perth on 20-23 May 2013. This conference and exhibition will showcase the most innovative technologies and services which provide solutions to challenges faced by the mining industry around the globe.
The event will look at production optimisation, maximising cost efficiency, ensuring safety and environmental responsibility, with a focus on some of the most exciting regions, including the Pilbara, West Africa, Russia, Chile, Peru, Brazil and Central Asia.
The last conference and exhibition, Austmine 2011, delivered the best event yet, drawing together over 250 mining executives from Australia and several countries around the world. With world class technologies and cutting edge case studies, the 2013 event will be even bigger.
Delegates will leave the event with a range of new strategies, contacts, solutions, and ideas for the future of mining technology and innovations.
As a result, our program will cover a range of topics and issues, including, but not limited to:
- Western Australia: Global mining opportunities hub
- Mining’s technology future Innovations in environmental management and managing social impacts in a changing world
- Ensuring workforce safety
- Latest technology applications for iron ore; copper; and gold
- Mining technology partnerships: Taking the supply chain global
- Improving operational performance through automation
Specialist focused workshops will also comprise a critical part of the conference, as well as organised field trips. More information on these will be available upon final confirmation of the agenda.