Automated Temperature Monitoring and Alarm
06/03/2012 - Elpro are proud to present the new wireless monitoring system, combining the reliability of the original ELPRO Central Monitoring System with added flexibility of wire-free sensors.
Elpro’s Central Monitoring system based on their Ecolog Net range of temperature, humidity and analogue data logging units have provided reliable automated monitoring for warehouse, pharmaceutical and other critical applications for many years, the new wireless sensors allow for connection of sensors without the need for cabling between the sensor and the logger unit.
- Easy Installation: No wiring of sensors required
- One or two-channel wireless sensors for optimum system utilization
- Flexible: Move equipment freely without relocating wires, monitor equipment where no sensor cable can be routed
- Intuitive: No expensive start-up equipment to purchase since wireless sensors can be combined with ELPRO‘s existing central monitoring system
- Scalable: Additional sensors can be added easily at any time
- Compliant: GMP, GLP, GAMP5, and FDA 21 CFR Part 11, Annex 11 and HACCP
- Swiss quality and global presence for installation, qualification and calibration services
- Monitoring of room temperatures, fridges or freezers
- Monitoring of storage and production plants
- Monitoring of incubators