Featured Services: Asbestos Removal, CNC Machining & Milling, Commercial Electricians, Crane Hire, Electronic Design & Engineering, Fire Safety & Protection , Forklift Training & Licences, HVAC Cleaning, Industrial Design, Office Fitouts, Plumbing, Road Freight, Safety Consultants, Sheetmetal Fabrication, Structural Engineering, Warehousing & Distribution, Welding Services
Product or Service
Barrier Seals - UnoLock 3.0
Supplied by: B-Sealed
The UnoLock 3.0 is the ideal seal for sealing shipping containers that require ISO/DIS 17712 and C-TPAT compliance.
The UnoLock 3.0 is an ISO/DIS 17712 and C-TPAT compliant high security bolt seal, with printing and numbers encapsulated by a polycarbonate plastic cover.
The barrel and pin coating is made of durable plastic to reveal evidence of tampering. It also features an 18mm diameter insert and pin head to keep the seal engaged on the container latch even when the plastic covers are removed or knocked off.
- Shipping containers bound for US
- Rail freight
- Seals are ISO/DIS 17712 and C-TPAT compliant
- Hardened zinc coated pin
- Barrel coated with hard durable polycarbonate
- 18mm diameter insert mechanism and pin head is larger than ISO container latch hole so that the seal will remain in place even if the plastic coating on the seal has been removed or knocked off
- Partially transparent barrel to detect tampering attempts on locking mechanism
- Limited to 130 degree rotation when engaged to defeat high-speed rotation tampering techniques
- Can withstand a pull load of minimum 1,300kg-f
- Suitable for temperatures ranging from -40°C to 110°C
For more information on Barrier Seals - UnoLock 3.0, please click here.
More related items
Vacuum Sealer | Amerivacs Retractable Nozzle | Gas PurgeSend Request
Fumigation Consoles | Pedestal Clip-onSend Request
Oil Seals - Radial Lip Seals - MILL-RIGHT® N, ES and V Oil SealsSend Request
Enercon Super Seal Induction SealerSend Request
Aseptic Form Fill Seal Machinery | Benco PackSend Request
Bubblewrap - Sealed AirSend Request