Australia’s #1 Industrial B2B Marketplace
Belt Scales for Bulk Conveyors
FMS belt scales are designed for mobile and stationary applications e.g. mobile crushers or stationary conveyors.
They are extremely robust and overload protection of the sensor is built-in. The installation in new or existing conveyor systems is easy. FMS belt scales have been in successful operation for more than 20 years.
BMGZ Measuring Roller
The forces of the side parts of the belt are transmitted over conical disks separately supported on bearing exactly to the center shaft - and this way upon the force measuring bearings.
Features & Advantages
- All parts are galvanized to provide durable protection against corrosion
- Simple design through use of FMS force measuring bearings
- Compact device through integration of force and speed measurement on the roller shaft
- Stainless steel sensor, Aluminum Cover
- Measuring bearings and cabling protected against damage from falling material
- Maintenance free
- Available for angles of inclination of 20° to 45°
- The conical disks are moveable on the shaft and can therefore be adapted to any conveyors
BMGZ Evaluation Electronic Unit
The BMGZ electronic unit measures the load of the measuring roller and multiplies this value by the speed signal. The conveyor performance thus calculated is integrated and added to the current loading charge.
The electronic unit has an automatic taring program which, at the push of a button, automatically calculates the tare value.
Calibration must be proceed on initial commissioning of the belt scale. This is done by comparative weighing (e.g. with a calibrated platform weigher).
- Display of total amount conveyed [t]
- Display of daily amount [t]
- Display of actual conveyor performance [t/h]
- Display of belt speed [m/s]
- Analogue output proportional to conveyor performance
- Relay output for remote counter
- Printer output
- Interface RS232/485 or optional PROFIBUS®
- BMGZ620/621 for connection of two measuring rollers
For printout of charge and totalizator values.
To display the charge value. The remote counter can be installed up to about 400m away from the scale processor. Reset of the remote counter is possible at the remote counter itself or at the scale processor BMGZ. Optional built in housing.
To display the flowrate in tons per hour. According to standards up to 100, 500 and 1200 t/h. Optional built in housing