Supplied by: QWM / Accuweigh
Belt weighers are a type of continuous weigher ideal for weighing product as it travels over a conveyor belt. Product weight and conveyor belt speed are considered to calculate a product weight, typically in tonnes per hour.
QWM / Accuweigh Pty manufactures its own non-trade belt weigher, and can also supply and install trade-approved belt weighers. Belt weighers can be a very cost-effective alternative to a weighbridge for some sites. The non-trade belt weigher offers an accuracy down to ±2%, while the trade-approved belt weigher offers an accuracy down to ±0.5%.
QWM / Accuweigh's non-trade belt weigher is fully hot-dipped galvanised and is custom-fabricated to suit the client's conveyor belt stringers and belt width. The belt weigher is a dual-idler design, though a single idler design is available with an accuracy down to ±5.
The belt weighers are fully electronic and expandable. They typically use four-shearbeam loadcells.
HIGHLIGHTS of QWM / Accuweigh Belt Weighers:
- Simple but effective design that has been proven over 20+ years
- Speed sensor supplied as standard
- Spare parts readily available off-the-shelf in Australia
- Simple installation by Client
- Automatic rezero feature (when belt runs empty)
- Flowrate retransmission, material totaliser
- Software upgradable in the field
- Programmable limit outputs
EXPANSION OPTIONS of QWM / Accuweigh Belt Weighers:
- 4-Inputs (including one for speed sensor)
- 4-Outputs (includes one for remote totaliser)
- 4-20mA or 0-10V
- RS-232, baud rate selectable
- RS-485, baud rate selectable
- RS-485 Modbus port or DeviceNet interface
OPTIONS of QWM / Accuweigh Belt Weighers:
- Idler frames (troughing frames and balanced rollers)
- Remote totalisers, chart recorders
- Automation systems (including vehicle loading by belt)
For further information about the QWM / Accuweigh Belt Weighers visit QWM / Accuweigh Pty Ltd at http://www.qwm.com.au
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the QWM / Accuweigh Pty Ltd team will respond to your enquiry directly.