Australia’s #1 Industrial B2B Marketplace
Bench Vice | Workshop Equipment | Boscotek Industrial Storage
This Bench Vice is a workshop tool manufactured of the highest quality in Germany. Produced entirely from drop forged steel, HEUER™ Vice guarantee durability and precision. These vices are ideal for use with BOSCOTEK™ workbenches.
A variety of unrivalled innovative bench vice options and accessories offers users excellent flexibility and ensures an ideal solution for every application. Boscotek have 3 bench vice related products available. These include the standard bench vice with jaws from 120mm-180mm, the Heuer Compact with its quick release mechanism and the vice cabinet accessory for integration with Boscotek High Density cabinets with the collapsible swing bench vice option. When even more flexibility is needed with your bench vice in your workshop consider the rotary option. This robust accessory will allow 360° rotation on one level and firmly set to the required posistion.
- The bench vice is manufactured entirely from drop forged steel in Germany.
- Easily adjustable centrally located guide.
- Narrow drop-forged guides, offer enhanced vice clamping depth.
- Full range of accessories availble including table clamps, lift kits, rotary vice, collapsible, magnetic jaws and replacement jaw options.
- The bench vice can be integrated with BOSCOTEK™ high denisty drawer storage cabinets for a complete workshop solution.
- The bench vice can be integrated with BOSCOTEK™ Industrial workbenches for a complete workstation solution for automotive workshops, mine sites, training centres, schools, TAFE and factories.