Block Manifold Air Atomising Assembly
Block manifold air atomising assembly reduces maintenance time from hours to minutes.
Eliminate the jumble of tubing and fittings
In traditional air atomising nozzle manifold assemblies, a series of fittings and tubing delivers the liquid and compressed air to each port on each nozzle. These numerous components are costly and labor intensive to install, clean and maintain.
Our Block Manifold Air Atomising Assembly reduces the time it takes to install, clean and maintain these manifold assemblies from hours to minutes.
Innovative block and nozzle cartridge combination
The Block Manifold Air Atomising Assembly, exclusive to Spraying Systems Co., is comprised of two major components:
The unique block permits mounting as close as 2" center-to-center on any flat support surface.
The block is available in two styles:
- The outside block assembly style is used for single gun and end-of-manifold applications. It incorporates interchangeable connection plates offering NPT, BSPT and tube connections, as well as non-connecting end plates
- The inside block assembly style is for intermediate positions in multiple nozzle manifold applications. Connections between these blocks are made via O-ring sealed metal tubes
Automatic air atomising nozzle cartridge
In all models, the nozzle cartridge is inserted into the block and locked in place with a safety retention pin. The spray set-ups offer a unique design that has no internal wetted threads and a complete selection of capacities and spray patterns.
All models feature an internal air cylinder for controlled on/off operation up to 180 cycles per minute. The on/off cycle interrupts only the liquid portion of the spray.
The ¼JAUMB features a patent-pending indexing liquid metering adjustment for external-mix spray set-ups. With a few simple clicks of the metering knob, you gain precise, stable and repeatable adjustments to the flow rate in 5% increments from zero to 100%.
The ¼JAUMB is well-suited for high viscous liquid applications, such as tablet coating, lubrication and applying coatings and ingredients to food products.
The block manifold air atomising assemblies are available in two versions:
- General-purpose version for non-corrosive liquids and applications. Brass and 300-series stainless steel wetted parts
- 316 stainless steel version for corrosive liquids and applications. All wetted parts are 316 stainless steel and FDA compliant Viton® and TEFLON®
Features/specifications of block manifold air atomising assembly
- Eliminates external hoses, flexible tubing and connectors, reducing installation time to minutes
- Nozzle cartridge can be removed for cleaning and inspection without disturbing fluid connections
- Block design enhances ease of cleaning
- Quick mounting and hook-up
- Retention pins for safety
- Extremely wide range of interchangeable spray patterns and flow capacities available
- Drip Free™ design option for spray set-ups
- Clean-out needle helps minimise clogging
- Indexing liquid metering adjustment for improved flow control and stability
- FDA-compliant materials option
- No internal wetted threads
Typical applications of block manifold air atomising assembly
- Tablet coating
- Food product coatings
TEFLON® is a registered trademark of DuPont Company
Viton® is a registered trademark of DuPont Performance Elastomers
Atomising Spray Nozzles Coat, Cool, Treat and PaintSend Request
Monoflange & Block & Bleed Valves (manifolds)Send Request
Hydraulic Power Unit – HYBOX Flex BasicSend Request
Digital Refrigerant Gauge | Testo 557Send Request
Linear Blow Moulder for wide mouth PET Containers from SIPASend Request
Hydraulic ManifoldsSend Request