Brass Tags - Panduit MTB150DQ
Provides permanent identification of pipes, conduit, valves, cables and equipment in harsh environments.
- Designed for use with Panduit® Pan-Steel® Stainless Steel Cable Ties for fast installation at lowest installed cost
- All marker plates/tags can be embossed or laser etched with Panduit Factory Custom Marking Service
- For on-site custom marking see page
- Designated plates feature easy feed design with a raised slot to simplify cable tie installation and improve productivity
Panduit stainless steel cable ties, strapping, stainless steel, brass and aluminum marker plates/tags and anodized aluminum locks can be custom marked for identification of equipment, cables, hoses, pipes, conduit, etc. in petrochemical plants, power plants, pulp and paper mills, breweries, and many other applications. The Panduit in-house computer controlled custom marking systems provide sharp, crisp, high quality legends. Sequential numbering for serialisation is available.
Specifications of Brass Tags - Panduit MTB150D-Q
- Part Number MTB150D-Q
- RoHS Compliancy Status Compliant
- Part Description Marker tag, 1.50" circular, brass.
- Product Type Marker Tag
- Material Brass
- Color Brass
- Width (mm) 38.0
- Environment Indoor/Outdoor
- Max. Lines 3
- Mounting Method Standard Cross Section MLT Cable Ties
- Pricing Description Marker Tag, Brass, Circle, 1 Hole, 1.50" (38mm) x .035" (.89mm)
- Thickness (mm) 1.02
- Used with Pan-Steel Ties MLT-S
- Min. Order UOM PC
- Min. Order Qty. 25