CRBasic Advanced Course, Sydney
17/12/2008 - Our two day advanced course takes users to the next level of programming, and is only suitable for those who are up to speed with LoggerNet and the CRBasic programming language.
The main focus of the advanced course is communications:
- Writing code to send and receive SMS
- Writing code to connect to the internet via a cell phone
- Writing code to send FTP’s and Emails
To get the most out of these topics, you will need to already have a good understanding of:
- The main scan, how to choose scan intervals, where to insert measurement, where to insert datatable call instructions
- Datatables, how to set datatable intervals, how to create new columns in a datatable for averages, maximums and minimums
- If statements, how to use if-then-elseif-else-endif, how expressions work (TRUE returns -1, (2 = 2) returns TRUE etc..)
- How to compile and send programs to a datalogger
- How to change datalogger comport settings (baud rate)
We teach all of these in the basic course. Also make sure that the advanced course topics will be beneficial to you. If you are not using cell phone modems or ethernet communications with our dataloggers, you will not get the best value out of the advanced course.
Price: $720 +GST