Cable Protectors - 2 Channel
Supplied by: Barrier Group
A durable moulded rubber cable protector designed for the temporary protection of assets from damage and pedestrians from tripping hazards.
The bodies of these rugged cable protectors are manufactured from a combination of new and recycled rubber, while the hinged lids are tough, flexible rubber/plastic composite in hi-viz safety yellow. Recommended for short term, light duty vehicle and pedestrian traffic. Not recommended for forklift or truck traffic.
Value Features of Cable Protectors - 2 Channel
- Robust construction
- Hinged lid for ease of use
- Provides safe passage to pedestrians
- Interlocking 1 metre modules
- Protects valuable cables and hoses
Specifications of Cable Protectors - 2 Channel
- Hinged lid cable protector
- Materials: Rubber body with rubber/plastic lid
- Length: 1 metre
- Width: 250mm
- Height: 50mm
- Channel Size: 2 channels at 30 x 30mm
- Weight: 7.25Kg/metre
- Installation: Interlocking modules. No tools required.