Cap Tightening Unit - PT-7 Pumptite for Hire
The Asset pumptite unit is designed for tightening trigger, spray, cream dispenser pumps and other types of closures that cannot be tightened by standard overhead tightening chucks, at throughputs of up to 60 units per minute.
The pumptite unit can be mounted on any standard Asset cap tightening machines, the same unit fits both automatic and semi-automatic (bench model) machines. A small modification may be required to older model machines or other makes.
Just 2 attachment screws and 3 quick connect air fittings are all that's required for you to change your Asset AC-1 cap tightening machine from a standard overhead chuck operation to pumptite operation or back again in just a few minutes. The compact unit is simply stored away when not in use.
The pumptite unit incorporates a patented drive system design in which 4 tightening wheels are positively gear driven from a single high quality air motor.
This ensures that all 4 wheels are driven at precisely he same speed and torque with minimal air consumption and operating noise. The torque applied to the cap can be varied from 0-60 inch pounds.
An air cylinder within the unit smoothly brings both pairs of tightening wheels into firm engagement with the cap at 4 points around its circumference. This action is self adjusting for different cap sizes so its fast to set up and can't get out of adjustment.
The tightening wheels are manufactured from polyurethane in fine and coarse rib patterns to suit the particular cap being tightened, and can be changed over without tools in around 2 mins.
They provide a positive high friction grip which drives the cap to a preset torque without slippage or scuffing of the cap surface.
Quick stats of Cap Tightening Unit - PT-7 Pumptite for Hire:
- Mounts onto AC-1 or AAC-1 capping machines
- Air operated (we can supply air compressor if required)
- Bolt on accessory for Trigger packs, mist tops, pump packs, dispenser packs, and special caps
- Suitable for food and pharmaceutical use
- Fully pneumatic
- 400kpa (60psi) pressure requirement
- 4CFM air consumption
- Quick change over of product and parts
- Different wheels and wheel materials to suit
- Fully torque adjustable
- Can be conveyor mounted or stand alone operation
- 304 stainless steel and aluminum construction
- Standard with locating guides
- Adjustable speed and torque while running
- Fast change over of containers
- No tools required for setting adjustments
Cap Tightening Unit - PT-7 Pumptite for Hire machine would normally be used with:
AC-1, AAC-1, CV-6, AV-3, AV-3-2C, BM-SAL
Options of Cap Tightening Unit - PT-7 Pumptite for Hire:
- Different tightening wheel patterns
- Different tightening wheel materials
- Alignment jaws for special applications
- Custom parts for special jobs
Standard features of Cap Tightening Unit - PT-7 Pumptite for Hire:
- Heavy duty drive system.
- All pneumatic flameproof operation suitable for use with flammable products.
- Sturdy low maintenance construction.
- Quick container and cap size changeover.
- Pneumatic timer control.
- High quality air cylinder drive.
- Can be mounted on all existing and new Asset model AC-1 cap tightening machines.
- Identical unit fits both the automatic and the semi-automatic model Asset machines.
- Can be removed and replaced on capping machine in a few minutes, so the same capping machine can do both standard caps as well as trigger and cream pumps.
- Simple to install and get running.
- Tightens most pump cap types, e.g. trigger, plunger, spray, cream dispenser and unusual cap types such as flip top, witch's hats as well as standard caps.
- Tightening wheels self adjust to different cap diameters.
- Self adjusting pump alignment jaws adapt to various pump body shapes to ensure correct alignment with bottle.
- Precise torque setting via pressure regulator and gauge.
- Quick change ribbed polyurethane tightening wheels.
- Patented drive mechanism providing positive uniform tightening wheel drive from a single air motor.
- Robust clear acrylic guard.
- Self lubricating low maintenance design
Insulation Piercing Connector | TTD Series | TTD151XFASend Request
Low Flow Spray Dry Nozzles | SK SprayDry®Send Request
Pass Through Dishwashers | Washtech High PerformanceSend Request
Drill ChucksSend Request
Metal Forming | Uni-Roller® Type CSend Request
For All Your Coolant Processing and Filtration NeedsSend Request