The Cox Chair Trolley is the easiest way to move stacked chairs from A to B. They are Ideal for Schools, Seminars Centres, Concerts Halls, Function Centres or anywhere you have temporary seating.
Cox Chair trolley with Outrigger is the most effective way to relocate stacked chairs as it hoops under the seat while stacked, pivots and picks up the chairs without any weight bearing on the operator.
Features of Chair Trolley Outrigger Style CC67:
- Fitted with Felt Uprights to protect your chairs.
- Mounted on 2 Middle Ø200mm Grey Non-Marking Wheels Rubber Wheels, 2 x Rear Swivel Grey Non-Marking Castors and 2 x Front Outrigger Wheels.
- Optional Locking Castors also Available.
- Outrigger Wheels allow trolley to be tilted up, providing access underneath chair allowing them to be picked up and relocated.
- Chairs can remain on trolley when not in use.
- Ergonomic design elimates any load bearing on the operator.
- Reduces OH&S Lifting Issues.
- Painted in Discreet Enamel Black.
- Dimensions 136cm High, 52cm Wide, 120cm Long.
- Nation Wide Delivery available on request.
- Click Here for Pricing on CC67 Outrigger Chair Trolley
For further information about the Chair Trolley Outrigger Style CC67 visit R.J. Cox Engineering at http://www.coxengineering.com.au/
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the R.J. Cox Engineering team will respond to your enquiry directly.