Coldstream Air Gun - 60000
Coldstream Air Guns from Meech Air Technology provide a cold airflow that is commonly used for spot cooling.
The Vortex Tube is a the heart of the Coldstream Gun, encased within hot and cold end silencers. The cold air produced by the vortex tube is easily directed on to the area to be cooled by use of the knuckle trunking.
The hot air created by the opposite end of the Vortex tube flows to the atmosphere via a silencer. The cold airflow can be as low as 50°C below inlet air temperature and be maintained to +/- 0.6°C.
Features of Coldstream Air Gun - 60000:
- No moving parts
- Stainless Steel
- Adjustment knob (adjustable models only)
- 28cm knuckle trunking
- Magnetic base
- 28cm Knuckle trunking
- Magnetic Base
Benefits of Coldstream Air Gun - 60000:
- Low maintenance and easy to use
- Suitable for harsh environments
- Accurate temperature control
- Easy direction of cold airflow
- Quick and easy mounting
- Giving easy control over direction of cold airflow.
- Easily mounted to any metallic surface and can be moved with little hassel.
Technical Characteristics of Coldstream Air Gun - 60000:
- Dimensions (mm): (L)258 x (H)45
Related Applications of Coldstream Air Gun - 60000:
- Re-Cutting of Saw Blades
- Machining Plastic/Wood/Metal