Compact Particle Sizer - FRITSCH ANALYSETTE 22
FRITSCH’s new compact ANALYSETTE 22 MicroTec plus Laser Particle Sizer is the economical solution for quality and process control, as well as, research and development applications.
With a variable measuring range of 0.08 – 2000µm, the MicroTec plus is typically used to determine the particle size distribution of samples in powder form, solids in suspensions and emulsions.
Despite being small in size, the MicroTec plus offers precision measurement, even with large particles. It achieves this through its use of two lasers (green and infrared) and its detectors which captures 108 measuring channels. The green laser carries out the measurement of small particles, while the infrared laser carries out the measurement of large particles. Both lasers can be aligned quickly, automatically and independently of each other.
The advantage of having two lasers is precise measurement across a range of particle sizes. When switching between small and large particles, the detector and laser source simply move as a unit while the measuring cell remains fixed in place. This is why the unit is able to remain compact in size compared to other laser particle sizers within the same wave length. It also makes calibration easier.
Key advantages include:
- Measuring range 0.08 – 2000 µm.
- Revolutionary dual-laser technology offers precise measurement of a range of particle sizes.
- Fast, automatic particle size analysis – complete measurements in less than a minute.
- Practical measuring system that can be quickly and easily connected to various dispersion units for dry or wet measurements.
- This allows you to buy only what you need for your applications.
- Small footprint.
- Fast and simple cleaning.
- Fully automatic analysis. View results on the screen or in a printed report format.
For further information on the ANALYSETTE 22 MicroTec plus call customer service on 1800 251 799.