Confined Space Equipment
DBI-Sala Group supplies a range of Confined Space Equipment, one being the Modular Davit Arm & Base System.
Modular Davit Arm & Base System 8000500
- The Modular Davit Arm and Base System is designed for manhole and
confined space entry/ retrieval applications. The design allows use of
components in various configurations and applications. Multiple
winches and/or lifeline systems may be mounted as required. Tool-less
design breaks the system into lightweight, manageable components
for storage, transport and setup.
- Boom rotates 120 degrees allowing easy access for entrant, and its
adjustable reach (12, 18 and 24 inches) provides complete versatility.
- Ideal for use where a tripod is not feasible such as on uneven terrain. - Base adjusts in width from 48 inches to 60 inches, and has 9 inches of
leveler adjustment in feet. Also has trailer hitch capability.
- Lightweight system breaks down into 4 ft. max. length components for
easy transport or storage - easily portable with optional carrying
- Designed for extreme use, constructed from anodized aluminum,
stainless and zinc coated steel parts - corrosion resistant even under
the harshest conditions.
- Will accommodate personnel winch, materials hoist, 3 in 1 SRL and/or
guided type fall arrestor by means of two DBI-SALA quick-connect brackets
or integrated anchor ring.
- Meets all OSHA requirements - Pulley load rating is 3,600 lbs. and
anchor ring loading is 5,000 lbs.
For utmost confidence, DBI-SALA's packaged rescue systems are a perfect rescue/retrieval safety solution. You can go onto the job knowing that your equipment is ready to go; totally compatible and built with DBI-SALA quality.