Contract Lifecycle Risk Management
24/08/2012 - This interactive 2-day Contract Lifecycle Risk Management training is suitable for professionals who are involved with the negotiation, drafting, management and administration of contracts.
If is also for those looking for valuable and world-class contract risk strategies to maximise value from their contracts as well as ensuring that the deliverables are met without fail.
Use this opportunity tominimise risk, limiting losses and ensuring clarity from the very beginning whilst gaining the essential knowledge and success strategies in risk allocation, effective negotiation and dispute management.
Learn from the experiences and gain valuable knowledge from a key industry expert and your peers as well. Using the right information will provide you the right contract risk management solutions to your own challenges and issues in your contracts.
Attend this highly focused training and transform risk strategies to become more advanced, effective and successful. See your returns in the form of improved outcomes from using the right techniques. Do not miss out on this one of a kind workshop in Brisbane and Adelaide, and ultimately support you and your organisation to become the leader in the industry.
Why should you attend?
- Negotiate for better risk-based commercial contracts!
- Manage and control risks throughout your contract’s lifecycle!
- Strengthen internal systems and processes to better manage contract lifecycle risks!
Key workshop topics
- Contract Lifecycle Risks: Pre-Signature Stage
- Contract Lifecycle Risks: Post-Signature Stage
- Negotiations Risks
- Financial Risks and Implications on contract
- Contract Legal Risks
- Dispute Management
- Contract Process Risks
- Contract Management Maturity Model
The content of the course will suit General Managers, Heads of Department, Senior Managers, Managers and all other professionals who are involved with the negotiation, drafting, management and administration of contracts from:
- Supply Chain
- Maintenance & Engineering
- Business Development
- Finance & Administration
- Sales & Marketing
- Legal & Corporate services
From the following industries:
- Government agencies, councils and municipalities
- Mining and Minerals
- Chemicals and Petrochemicals
- Water and Electricity Generation and Utilities
- Engineering & Construction
- Electrical & Electronics
- Amongst others
CLICK HERE for more information Registration is now open.
Book a seat NOW! Please contact Cindy Cluny CindyC@marcusevanskl.com . SEATS ARE LIMITED