Contractor ID Permit System
Be prepared for the harmonisation of the OHS Laws and Legislation with regard to visitors and contractors entering your work place and exercise duty of care with this Contractor Identification Permit system.
Take control in three easy steps:
- Register authorised contractors and their employees upon arrival
- Issue them with a permit to wear as an ID badge while on your premises
- Sign them out at the end of their visit
- Protects the health and safety of contractors entering your premises
- Maintains the security of your staff and anyone else under your responsibility
- Ensures privacy of contractor’s information collected on arrival
- Identifies authorised contractors while on your premises
- Provides awareness of all contractors on site in an emergency
As a business or operations manager, it’s your responsibility to provide a safe workplace.
Your business has a good reputation for safety—and you intend to maintain it. But nowadays, as well as dealing with existing risks, you need to anticipate any or potential risks to the public, your staff, your guests, and visitors such as authorised contractors.
It’s just as easy for your regular suppliers and staff members to get used to it. You receive a "how-to" manual —and even a sample letter explaining the system to your suppliers and staff.
What about storage?
Compact supplies this system with a sleek, protective desk folder that also has provision for holding other relevant papers for quick access.
And here’s the most amazing part of this deal:
You’ll buy this kit:
- the clever, printed information system
- the presentation binder
- the protection from harm for your visitors
- the protection from the consequences of espionage, sabotage and litigation for yourself
For more information on Contractor ID Permit System, please click here.
Safety Management for Businesses | PegasusSend Request
Safety Consulting | OHS Contractor ManagementSend Request
OHS Construction Induction TrainingSend Request
Safety Consulting | Asbestos & Hazardous Building MaterialsSend Request
The Victorian Safety in Construction Conference 2014Send Request
Workplace Health & Safety | Compliance AuditingSend Request