Control Valves - Hydrocore
A variety of Hydrocore Control Valves are available from Dual Valves Australasia.
Pneumatically Actuated Valve
The pneumatic control valve is used for general purpose control and safety applications such as: -
- Remote start/stop of flow.
- Pressure relief.
- Flow control.
- Pressure control.
- Level control.
- Excess-flow shutdown.
Principles of Operation for Pneumatically Actuated Valve
The control system consists on: -
- A flow, level, S.G or pressure transmitter with an analogue output of 4-20 mA.
- An analogue switch receiving the signal from the transmitter, to close or open a set of N/C or N/O contacts.
- A 4/3 directional solenoid valve, activated by the analogue switch to determine the N.G.D valve's control position.
The N.G.D pneumatic valve's actuator is a natural and integrated part of the valve. This type of actuator is ideal for plants or pump stations, where compressedair source can energise many valves.
- Off-the-shelf standard variety of pneumatic valves, fittings and pneumatic components to enable any control or safety applications.
- Cost effective and reliable actuating and control system
- Low pressure actuating and control system.
- Compressed air can be contaminated or subjected to condensation.
- Low actuating forces due to limited compressed air pressure.
Level Control Valve
The N.G.D reservoir level control valve controls the water level by opening or closing the valve on low or high level conditions in the reservoir. The valve can be actuated by the line-fluid pressure or alternatively by compressed air, hydraulically or electrically. The valve is used in: -
- Industrial Water Systems
- Municipal Water Supply Systems
- Pump Stations
- Mine Water Reticulation
- Petro-Chemical Plants
Principles of Operation for Level Control Valve
The N.G.D reservoir level control valve's actuator is a natural and integrated part of the valve. This type of actuator is ideal for relatively clean line-fluid. The line-fluid pressure actuates the valve and no external power source is required.
The piloting is done by combination of solenoid valves and suspended type level switches, which are compatible with the line fluid and the system pressure.
Low level switch contact closes. High level switch is opened and Low level switch is closed. Solenoid valve SO is activated while solenoid valve SC is deactivated. Water vents from the closing compartment.
Low level switch contact stays opened. High level switch closes. Solenoid valve SC is activated while solenoid valve SO is deactivated Water enters the closing compartment. Water enters the closing compartment.
For more information on Control Valves - Hydrocore, please click here.
Control Valves - Walvoil Proportional ValvesSend Request
Industrial Control Systems | SmartAir Master Control SystemSend Request
Pneumatically Operated Tank Bottom Valve Type 2033Send Request
Centrifuge Oil Filter | LCB Spinner II 996Send Request
Versa ValvesSend Request
Petrol Engines | Honda GX270Send Request