Australia’s #1 Industrial B2B Marketplace
Core Body Temperature Monitoring System - CorTemp
CorTemp® Ingestible Core Body Temperature Sensor Wirelessly transmits core body temperature as it travels through the digestive tract.
The sensor’s signal passes harmlessly through the body to the CorTemp® Data Recorder worn on the outside of the body. Designed for human use only. 262 kHz.
CorTemp® Data Recorder
- Wirelessly picks up the signal from the CorTemp® sensor and converts the signal into digital format. Displays temperature in real time and stores data for download and later analysis
- May be used as a personal monitoring device or to record manual readings on multiple subjects
- Stores up to 99 individual sensors
- System includes carry pouch, storage case, data transfer cable, CorTrack™ II data-graphing software, user manual and full customer support package
- See CorTemp® RF Monitoring System for long range monitoring options and accessories
Features - Occupational Safety
Worker Heat Stress Detection and Protection
Heat stress is a very serious health concern for workers in hot environments and directly contributes to higher safety incidents, negative economic impact, and lower worker productivity and morale.
According to the NIOSH publication Working in Hot Environments, the frequency of accidents in hot environments is higher than in more moderate environmental conditions: "Working in a hot environment lowers the mental alertness and physical performance of an individual. Increased body temperature and physical discomfort promote irritability."
Core body temperature and heart rate are two of the most objective measures for heat stress — the CorTemp™ wireless core body temperature/heart rate monitoring system delivers both with the highest degree of accuracy, comfort, and ease of use.
The adoption of a heat stress management program in your company will greatly lower the associated risks and consequences of heat-related illness as well as the economic impact to your company’s bottom line.
For more information on Core Body Temperature Monitoring System - CorTemp, please click here.
Quest Technologies – QUESTemp II Alerting DeviceSend Request
Water-cooled Pressure TransducerSend Request
Weather Stations - Davis Vantage Pro 2Send Request
eLINE AC Current SensorsSend Request
Filter Systems - Fluid Control Unit - FCU 1000Send Request
Environmental Monitoring | AginovaSend Request