DCM-Pro Electric Chain Hoist: Safe, Fast & Ergonomic Single-Handed Load Handling
The DCM-Pro Manulift was developed for handling loads quickly and safely with only one hand.
The new DCM-Pro is based on the lifting unit of the DC-Pro chain hoist and the DSM-C control unit which is connected to it by a helical cable. With right and left-handed operation, the operator only needs one hand to operate the chain hoist and guide the load.
- The quick-change coupling enables a wide variety of load handling attachments.
- All Manulift load handling attachments are fitted with a connecting pin with a swivel lock, which snaps into the quick-change coupling. It can be easily disconnected by lifting the unlocking sleeve.
- 20% longer service life and greater efficiency with a minimum SAA Classification M5+ giving a rated service life of 1900 hours.
- Improved safety and reliability with a 24 volt contactor control and operating limit switches.
- Elapsed operating time counter and diagnostics interface provide information on the operating status - maintenance breaks can be planned.
- Gearbox, brake and slipping clutch are maintenance-free for up to 10 years.
- Simple installation and commissioning thanks to plug connections - Plug & Lift.
- The plug-fitted chain drive facilitates quick and easy replacement of the entire chain drive without having to remove the motor or gear parts. Downtime can therefore be cut significantly.
- Delivery is “off the shelf,” no waiting days to solve your hoisting requirements.
- Service back-up and Spare Parts direct from our local stock.