Australia’s #1 Industrial B2B Marketplace
DCN Weigh-Belt Feeders
The DCN series of weigh-belt feeders are light compact gravimetric machines.
They can be used as continuous feeders (handling a predefined flow of material) or as “batch” feeders (unloading a predefined mass of material). Both operating modes are controlled by electronic instruments which control the belt speed depending on the signal read on the load cell.
The DCN 0350 model is suitable for dry, free-flowing powders, sand, atomized clay and granules. It is available in three sizes: 350, 500 and 800, to be selected on the basis of the feed rate required.
Performance & Technical Features - Benefits
- Sturdy chassis manufactured from powder-coated carbon steel or stainless steel;
- Load-bearing frame of the conveyor belt and inlet spout in stainless steel (parts in contact with the product);
- Possibility of choosing from among belts manufactured from different materials: PVC (standard), food-grade and anti-abrasive white.
BASIC EQUIPMENT INCLUDED IN STANDARD MACHINE VERSION:
- Load cell wired in junction box and belt speed detector (encoder);
- Scraper for belt cleaning;
- Belt driven by compact drive roller.
Options & Accessories
- Electronic control instrumentation with LCD and keypad, with RS232/485 serial interface for exchanging data with external supervision systems;
- Inverter for adjusting belt speed;
- Belt with beaded edges.
Please use the Industrysearch form for more information.