The FIBRE KING range of de-palletisers shares many features with the highly successful palletiser range.
The high level machines can be supplied in either semi or fully automatic configurations with a number of handling options for top caps and layer boards.
Cans or bottles (plastic or glass) can be run at up to 4 layers per minute and delivered en-masse or in a single lane at either high or low level.
Features of DP Depalletisers:
- Fully automatic
- Allows unattended operation.
- Heavy duty construction
- Ensures reliable, low maintenance operation for present and future applications.
- Compact design
- Maximum utilisation of valuable floor space.
- Product versatility
- Cans or bottles in plastic, PET or glass as well as jars and aerosols.
- Automatic pallet handling system
- Can be included to automatically stack empty pallets.
- PLC control
- Increases versatility and reliability.
- Stable product handling
- Achieved through pivoting side walls in the lift chamber and four sided layer compression during transfer.
- Provided through a wide range of ancillary equipment combined with choices in modular or stand alone units, pallet and layer pad handing and many other components.
- Touch screen display
- For easy diagnostics of machine functions, simplifies tasks for operators and maintenance personnel.