Darley Guillotine Shears - Type GS
Supplied by: IMTS Laser Specialists
With more than 60 years experience – worldwide – in the sheetmetal industry, Darley engineered its range of shears with ease of operation in mind.
The hydraulic shears with oscillating knife beam are robustly built, heavy-duty machines. Their design and construction guarantee reliable operation, accurate cutting, and a long service life with little maintenance.
The oscillating knife beam and respective clearance extend the lifetime of the knives. In addition to the high accuracy and productivity of the GS series shears, Darley has also put an emphasis on safety.
A clever, functional design combined with advanced standardization guarantees safe and efficient levels of production whilst complying with the strictest of safety guidelines. A system of smart options offers endless possibilities. Shears are available in lengths up to 8 metres.
Features of Darley Guillotine Shears - Type GS:
- LCD Display CNC Control, Model DAC 350
- Backgauge with linear guides and ball screw spindles
- Backgauge range 1,000mm
- Backgauge beam fold up, operated automatically
- Automatic blade clearance adjustment based on sheet thickness and material quality
- Closed table at left-hand side of machine equipped with four (4) handling rollers
- Round sheet supports on the table
- Foldable safety fence
- Shadow line illumination
- Squaring arm with scale and T-slot, length 1500mm
Darley Guillotine Shears - Type GS Cathode Cutting:
Darley is the leading manufacturer of stand-alone guillotine shears and complete systems for the cutting and processing of cathodes. Materials such as nickel, copper and cobalt are processed on guillotine shears with a knife length of 1.250mm.
We can offer you the right Darley machine, dependant upon your annual process requirements.