Demag Modernisation & Refurbishment
Whether you want increased performance, additional functions & applications or just an extended service life, our team of specialists can adapt your installation for optimum satisfaction of future re
For this purpose, we utilise the resources of the existing installation and upgrade all relevant components to ensure they are state-of-the-art.
Regardless of whether it is an installation from our product range, or systems originally supplied by other manufacturers, refurbishment or modernisation makes them fit to meet future requirements.
Our services of Demag Modernisation & Refurbishment include:
- Modification of the load capacity for changed or extended tasks
- Optimised lifting and travel speeds for hoists, cranes and crabs
- Check of the static design and survey of the crane runways
- Modernisation of the control system for improved ease of operation
- Optimised drives systems for precise and reliable travel and positioning
- Increased handling rate for shorter operating cycles
Modified applications of Demag Modernisation & Refurbishment
If the requirements are to be met by an installation change in terms of the load or the function within an operating process, it has to be adapted to the new situation as efficiently as possible. This usually results in the need to refurbish components or to incorporate additional function modules. If an existing installation is relocated in order to optimise operating sequences elsewhere, it will often make sense to modernise the installation at the same time.
Our refurbishment specialists offer the following services:
- Optimise operating sequences for improved handling rates and greater efficiency
- Modify the span dimension if an installation has to be relocated to an already existing crane runway
- Relocate and adapt installations to meet new requirements including disassembly, transport, modification, re-assembly and commissioning
- Modification of the load handling attachments when the crane has to meet changed requirements
- Installation of weighing devices - which can also be calibrated –and therefore achieve improved safety and reliability for operating personnel, the installation and the load
All relevant installation parameters should be monitored constantly in order to ensure availability. The end of the design service life of a hoist can be detected in good time, for example, and significantly extended by means of general overhauls or also modernisation.
Our modernisation and refurbishment specialists make a valuable contribution towards maintaining the value of your installation and safeguard your production processes against unscheduled downtimes.
NOV Mono Installation & ServiceSend Request
HVAC Maintenance | RefurbishmentSend Request
Landscaping ServicesSend Request
HARTING mCon Switches with new "Release 2.0" SoftwareSend Request
MIG/MAG Welding Machine - FastMig Pulse 350 & 450Send Request
Installation Tool Repair | AeroboltSend Request