Differential Pressure Transmitter - Model 268DR
Model 268DR is a differential pressure transmitter with remote seal.
The transmitter is a reliable sensing system with the very latest in digital technologies.
The user has a comprehensive choice of sensors and can therefore optimize in-use total performance and stability. Configuration is via hand held terminal or PC configuration platform.
The transmitter is suitable for a broad selection of variants, options fill fluids and wetted materials, allowing total flexibility maximizing the cost-effective aspect, while also providing applications with critical process media at extended temperature ranges.
- TÜV SIL2 certified to IEC 61508/ISA S84.01 – the smart solution in Safety loop application
- Base accuracy : ±0.075%
- Span limits – 0.2 to 16000kPa; 0.8inH2O to 2320psi ; 0.54 to 16000kPa abs; 4mmHg to 2320psia
- Hardware and software redundancy with MTBF of over 100 years
- 5–year stability
- HART® communication – provides integration with HART® platforms
- PED compliance to sound engineering practice (SEP)
For further information about our Differential Pressure Transmitter - Model 268DR visit ABB Australia at http://www.abbaustralia.com.au
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the ABB Australia team will respond to your enquiry directly.
Pressure Transmitters w HART & Digital DisplaySend Request
EMCO CONTROLS ORIMAS Mass FlowmeterSend Request
Differential Pressure Transmitters - Series 3100DSend Request
WIKA Differential Pressure Transmitter DPT-10Send Request
Pressure Transducers - Kulite XCS-190 (M)Send Request
Industrial Multifunction Radio Remote ControlsSend Request