Featured Services: Asbestos Removal, CNC Machining & Milling, Commercial Electricians, Commercial Plumbing, Crane Hire, Electronic Design & Engineering, Fire Safety & Protection , Forklift Training & Licences, HVAC Cleaning, Industrial Design, Office Fitouts, Road Freight, Safety Consultants, Sheetmetal Fabrication, Structural Engineering, Warehousing & Distribution, Welding Services
Product or Service
Electrodeless Conductivity Sensors - ECS40 SERIES
Supplied by: Royce Water Technologies
Electrodeless Conductivity Sensors
LTH can offer the ECS40 series of Electrodeless conductivity sensors which are manufactured in PEEK a food grade material with excellent chemical resistance & high temperature performance making the sensors ideal for Process, Dairy, Brewing & Food applications.
- Low Maintenance
- Hygienic, Inline, Dip and Tank Mounting Options
- Ideal for Process, Dairy, Brewing and Food Applications
- Conductivity and Solution Concentration Measurements
- Steam Sterilisable to 135°C, Thermal Shock Resistant
- IP67 Connection Simplifies Installation and Maintenance
- Fast Temperature Response t90 < 10 secs
Applications for LTH Electrodeless Conductivity instrumentation and sensors include:
- Concentration measurement of acids, alkalis and salt solutions
- Metal finishing & pretreatments
- Cooling tower blowdown
- Product / water interface detection
Industries that use LTH Electrodeless Conductivity instrumentation and sensors in their process:
- Dairy, Brewing, Food & Beverages
- Pulp & Paper
- White Goods
- Heating & Ventilation
- Metal Finishing
HET63 Electrodeless Conductivity Transmitters
- Custom IP66 enclosure.
- Available as head mounted or Wall mounted versions with detachable cables
- Large back lit multifunction display.
- Simple intuitive programming.
- On Line multilingual Help with text error messages
- Dual isolated 4-20mA and relay outputs.
- Relays can be configured for On/off, Time and Pulse Proportional.
- Digital inputs to allow external range changing
- Supplied complete with sensor and ‘T’ Piece. (Headmount version only)
- Measured process and temperature can be displayed together as can the corresponding 4- 20mA output.
- Detachable sensors on all variants for easy maintenance.
- Cable termination for supply and outputs via detachable connectors, no need to open enclosure
- Low voltage operation 15-30v AC/DC
- Measurement of conductivity, % solution concentration, salinity and temperature
- Low Maintenance
- Ideal for Cooling Tower Bleed, Rinse Water and Solution Concentration Applications
- Preset curves stored for common chemicals and salinity
- Custom curve from 2 to 9 points can be entered.
Contact Royce Water Technologies