Electrodrive Gzunda Bed Mover GZ10
Gzunda Bed Mover allows one person to effortlessly move heavy hospital beds.
The motorised unit operates equally well with or without a patient – simplifying the task of moving beds or patients between wards, departments, or to and from theatre. This allows the driver to focus on the needs of the patient during transport.
With a capacity of 500kg, the silent motorised unit is able move a hospital bed up or down ramps, over carpet, into lifts, and around tight corners with minimal effort by the operator. The Gzunda's compact design, effortless maneuverability and detach-ability allows for safe and efficient management of a fleet of beds or trolleys within a healthcare environment.
Typical applications include:
- Moving hospital beds with or without patients between rooms and wards.
- Transporting patients to and from high traffic departments e.g. emergency, radiology and theatre.
- Moving linen.
- Capacity: 500kg (customised units available for bariatric care)
- Move hospital beds with or without patients safely and efficiently
- Push button hitching - silent, fast and efficient
- Quiet, smooth operation with zero emissions
- Simple to use, no driver's licence required
- Height / Reach adjustable handle bar for user comfort
- Fits easily in lifts, adding only 16cm to bed length
- Tough and durable stainless steel tyne
- Design complies to all relevant Australian Standards
Simple Push Button - Bed Hitching